Best Local Roofers for flat roof repairs in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress