Best Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress