Best Local Roofers for flat roof repairs in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress