Best Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Granville, MA think RoofExpress