Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress