Top Local Roofers for flat roof repair in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress