Best Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Chester, MA think RoofExpress