Top Rated Local Roofers for flat roof repair in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress