Best Local Roofers for flat roof repair in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress