Best Local Roofers for flat roof in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress