Best Local Roofers for flat roof in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress