Top Local Roofers for flat roof in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress