Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Granville, MA think RoofExpress