Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress