Top Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress