Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress