Top Local Roofers for flat roof construction in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Granville, MA think RoofExpress