Top Local Roofers for flat roof construction in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Granby, MA think RoofExpress