Top Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress