Top Local Roofers for flat roof construction in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress