Best Local Roofers for flat roof construction in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress