Best Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Chester, MA think RoofExpress