Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress