Top Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress