Best Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress