Top Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hampden, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress