Best Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress