Top Commercial Roofing for flat metal roof in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress