Top Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress