Top Rated Commercial Roofing for EPDM rubber roofing in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress