Top Commercial Roofing for EPDM rubber roofing in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress