Best Local Roofers for EPDM rubber roofing in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress