Top Local Roofers for EPDM rubber roofing in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress