Top Commercial Roofing for EPDM rubber roofing in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress