Top Commercial Roofing for EPDM rubber roofing in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress