Best Local Roofers for EPDM rubber roofing in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress