Best Local Roofers for EPDM rubber roofing in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress