Top Rated Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress