Best Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress