Top Rated Commercial Roofing for EPDM roofing in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress