Best Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress