Top Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress