Best Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress