Top Rated Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress