Best Commercial Roofing for EPDM roofing in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress