Top Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Brimfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress