Top Rated Commercial Roofing for EPDM roofing in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress