Best Local Roofers for EPDM roofing in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress