Top Commercial Roofing for EPDM roofing in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress