Top Rated Commercial Roofing for emergency roofer in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress